Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Female Viagra is a peroral drug for women who experience dissatisfaction in the bed. It was proved on practice that this remedy increases sensations during sexual intercourse and allows gaining multiple orgasm and even treats frigidity.
Female Viagra 100 mg
Female Viagra increases sex drive in women with low libido. It starts working by increasing the required genital blood flow, along with vaginal compliance which results in intensified pleasure during sexual activity.
Women taking the medicine experience increased blood circulation and sensitivity in the vaginal region and this in turn leads to perfect natural lubrication and increased rate of success during intercourse. Symptoms and conditions effecting women can be based on physiological or psychological factors and this treatment can aid in both.
Always take Female Viagra exactly as your doctor has instructed.
- Take Female Viagra by mouth with or without food. Female Viagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Female Viagra starts working after 45 minutes after its intake. The effect usually lasts up to 4 to 6 hours.Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Female Viagra.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Female Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Female Viagra.
Store Female Viagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Female Viagra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.
- increased level of testosterone in the blood;
- boosted libido in hundreds of women;
- boosted sexual recall;
- extreme sensitivity to stimulation;
- extraordinary and multiple climaxes;
- effective in women with a hysterectomy and menopause before the age of 50.
Do NOT use Female Viagra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Female Viagra
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Female Viagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Female Viagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Viagra's side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Viagra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Female Viagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Female Viagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Female Viagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Female Viagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Female Viagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Female Viagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Female Viagra will not prevent pregnancy.
- Female Viagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Use Female Viagra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Female Viagra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Female Viagra while you are pregnant. It is not known if Female Viagra is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Female Viagra, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Your order will be packed safely and secure and dispatched within 24 hours.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.